- Experience: End to end programming and analysis experience. Has been through the full software development life cycle more than once.
- Communication Skills: Medium to high capacity to interact with other teams. Advanced/Fluent English skills.
- Education: BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Excellent team player. Seen as a positive influence on the team and on the organization. Demonstrates leadership skills and resilience to work under pressure.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Solid background in Java, focused on ETL Streaming with Kafka/Spark
- Solid experience with Oracle and PL/SQL
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills;
- Strong Portuguese and English oral and written communication skills;
Knowledge and experience with:
- Source control tool like Git;
- Continuous Integration systems to create builds, ideally Jenkins
- Business Intelligence
- Data modeling
- Data Streaming (Kafka streams)
- Build and deploy tools